A synonym for past and future. Tradition and modernity.
Right in the heart of Berlin between Gendarmenmarkt and Unter den Linden sits Humboldt Carré.
Behind the listed sandstone facade in Italian palace style, Humboldt Carré unites metropolitan charm and historic elegance. That is why Humboldt Carré is one of Berlin's top addresses for events.
- S-Bhf. Friedrichstr. approx. 200m
- U-Bhf. Französische Str. (U6) approx. 100m
- U-Bhf. Stadtmitte (U2 & U6) approx. 300m
- Bus Stop approx. 200m
- Unter den Linden Airport Schönefeld approx. 30 min
- Airport Tegel approx. 25 min
- Berlin Central Station approx. 10 min
Only 50 meters from our main entrance, there is an underground parking area called "Q-Park - Staatsoper Unter den Linden"
Located close to 5*-Hotels: Regent Berlin, Hotel de Rome, Westin Grand, Hilton and Sofitel and also many high class 4*-Hotels